Leadership Selection Process
Every three years, Greenville Oaks goes through a Leadership Selection Process to select Elders. The men who are currently serving as our Elders are a rich blessing to us. They show their love for God and for this family through faithful service. We are so thankful for them!
Confidence Indicator Form
Greenville Oaks members can indicate their level of confidence in the ability of each Candidate to serve as an Elder.
[Complete the Elder Candidate Confidence Indicator Form]
This process began on Sunday, July 22, and will complete in October. A detailed schedule of the process is provided below. The Leadership Selection Process consists of two phases:
The nomination phase was completed on August 12.
Beginning on September 16, members will have the opportunity to complete a Confidence Indicator Form to indicate their level of confidence for each of the willing candidates to serve as Elders.
- July 22 - Choosing Kingdom Leaders Series Message #1, Not So With You
- July 23 - Church-wide Letter mailed out about Elder Selection Process
- July 29 - Choosing Kingdom Leaders Series Message #2, Look at the Heart
Phase 1 - Nomination Phase
- July 30 - Nomination Process Begins
- August 8 - Congregational Prayer and Fasting Experience
- August 12 - Nomination Form Submission Deadline
Phase 2 - Confirmation Phase
- September 16 - Announce names of Elder Candidates
- September 16 - Begin Confirmation Process
- September 30 - Confirmation Process Deadline
- October 14 - Announce Selected Elders
- October 21 - Elder Ordination Service
Leadership Selection Process Team
A team has been formed to facilitate the Leadership Selection Process. If you have any questions or comments about the process, please contact one of the team members listed below. You were provided their contact information in the Ledership Selection Process introduction letter and email.
- Tommy Doan - Team Leader
- Jon Rainey
- Jake Sanders